Living in big cities where restaurant chains flourish, it’s always fun to find a local restaurants to dine in. As a foodie and new resident to Virginia Beach, I picked out some local finds and my item of choice on the menu.
1. Leaping Lizard: Serve breakfast and lunch foods. My food of choice is the Crab Quiche with their deliciously fresh salad .
2. Doc Taylors: Serve breakfast and lunch. The Ray Ray is my food of choice.
3. Bay Local: Serve brunch, lunch, and dinner. Chicken & Waffles is my menu favorite.
4. Blue Pete’s Restaurant: Serve dinner and sometimes lunch. My food of choice is the She-Crab Soup and Snowed Crab Legs.
5. Windy City: Serve lunch and dinner. If you are ever looking for Deep Dish Chicago Style Pizza, this is the place to go! (great take-out option, as well)
All of the options above are not only my local favorites, but they also range from ($) to ($$), which makes it very budget friendly!
Where are some of the local restaurants you enjoy dining in your area?